RCMA Speakers Bureau
Reflective Roof Coatings: Cool Stories
RCMA has launched its new Speakers Bureau program to offer an educational presentation on reflective roof coatings. RCMA’s Speakers Bureau consists of several RCMA members with expertise on the topic who have volunteered to deliver presentations throughout the country. This presentation, titled “Reflective Roof Coatings: Cool Stories,” is approximately one hour in length, and discusses the key benefits and the environmental importance of reflective roof coatings used on low-slope roof systems. The science behind reflective roof coatings is presented in an easy to understand format, and real-world case studies are presented to illustrate the information presented. Visit RCMA’s upcoming events to view upcoming Speakers Bureau presentations.
Continuing Education Hours with AIA, RCI, Inc. and USGBC:
RCMA is an approved continuing education provider with the American Institute of Architects (AIA), RCI, Inc., and the U.S. Green Building Council.
Upon completion of this course, attendees are eligible for:
- 1 American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System Learning Unit (1 AIA CES LU)
- 1 RCI Continuing Education Hour (1 CEH)
- 1 U.S. Green Building Council GBCI Continuing Education Hour (1 GBCI CE Hour)
- Understand the benefits that reflective roof coatings impart on low-slope roof systems
- Recognize why reflective roofs are environmentally important and comprehend the science behind how reflective roofs save energy
- Determine best practices for preparing a roof membrane and application methods for reflective roof coatings on low-slope roof systems
- Identify payback, energy savings, and other non-quantifiable benefits by evaluating several real-world roof-reflectivity case studies
Groups interested in offering this presentation at an upcoming meeting or event should contact Jared Rothstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.