We are excited to share that to serve you better, RCMA has just completed an upgrade to a new association management system and member database. You will enjoy an easier-to-use system to renew your membership, register for events, and make purchases from RCMA. In particular, we are excited about the better experience you will have as you renew your membership, sign-up for the virtual training modules, and register for our upcoming conference.
For security purposes, you will need to create a new password for your RCMA account. Your old password will no longer work in the new system.
Steps to Create a New Password
- Go to the RCMA Portal.
- Click on “Set Up an Account“*
- Enter the email address associated with your account (most likely, it’s the email address where you received this message).
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue”
- You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
- Now, you can log in with your new password and set up your account.
*Note: the “forgot password” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system. You must first set up your account.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Dan Quinonez, RCMA Executive Director at [email protected]